Cornell's license to Box allows faculty, staff and students to store and share research online.
- Manage and preview files in many formats.
- Share files and folders while controlling access with a range of permissions from preview-only to full editing and collaboration rights.
- Keep your research secure (encrypted transmission and storage).
- Access content through all major browsers, and through mobile devices running iOS, Android, and Blackberry.
- Easily edit Microsoft Office files on the desktop or in Office Online.
- Comment on files.
- Create simple workflows.
- Take advantage of related applications and file synchronization tools.