Reflecting on our successes of the past year, here are some of the RDMSG's accomplishments by the numbers:
- We are a group of 23 consultants from 7 different affiliations across Cornell University.
- We responded to 111 requests for help or information via email@example.com.
- We held a 2-day Day of Data event, which hosted 50 authors/speakers and included more than 83 faculty, staff and student attendees.
- We sent 9 data-focused newsletters.
- We held (at least!) 13 data-centered outreach events, workshops, or activities.
- We created or majorly updated 5 pages of website content: FAIR data, Storage and backup, Sharing and archiving, Curation services and an eCommons repository data submission checklist.