Cornell Data Services offers consultations, workshops, and training year-round. Our range of policy, disciplinary and information technology experts can provide assistance with a variety of data topics, tools, and software to meet your research needs.
Training and workshops from affiliate units
- Cornell University Library data and GIS Workshops
- Cornell Center for Social Sciences Workshops
- Cornell Statistical Consulting Unit (CSCU) Workshops
- Recorded workshops from Cornell Data Services (formerly RDMSG)
Many more workshops are offered on campus, and we can’t list them all – contact us at email@example.com to let us help you find the workshop you need!
We can also work with you to provide customized training for a class, project team, or department. Our consultants can facilitate a workshop or in-class instruction session on a variety of data topics, tools, and software to meet your research needs. Past offerings include:
- Keeping a Lab Notebook
- Writing a Data Management & Sharing Plan
- Getting Started with Open Science Framework (OSF)
- How to Share and Publish Your Data
Free online training
The Cornell community gets free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning’s online library of high-quality training videos featuring the latest software, creative, and business skills — over 11,000 online courses designed for all experience levels. Learn more.